Recently All India Management Association has released AIMA MAT Result 2016 . Students appeared in MAT September 2016 Exam can Check their MAT Results Sept 2016 from AIMA official website www.apps.aima.in .Exam was held on 4th and 10th September 2016 .
AIMA MAT Results 2016 :
AIMA has recently declared the MAT September 2016 result on 17th September 2016. Candidates can check and download the MAT 2016 Result for September session from www.aiam.in . The AIMA MAT Results has been announced for the exam conducted on September 4 and 10 2016. Candidates have to enter the login details such as Roll Number, Registration Form and Password to check their MAT result September 2016
The All India Management Association (AIMA) was created in 1957. Management Aptitude Test (MAT) is a national level test and is conducted to screen candidates for admission to MBA. MAT is one among the national level entrance exam for management which is conducted by the All India Management Association (AIMA). It is held 4 times in a year . This year AIMA conducted MAT examination in the month of May 2016.
AIMA MAT Score card 2016
MAT ( Management Aptitude Test) Result 2016 declared now . AIMA successfully Completed Written Exam on 10th September 2016. Nearly 1,11,118 aspirants had appeared for MAT Exam 2016. All the appeared Candidates are eagerly waiting for the MAT Results. Candidates can check their MAT Result 2016 from the official website.
Organisation Name : All India Management Association (AIMA)
- Name of the Exam : MAT
- Category : Results
- Status : Released
Exam Schedule :
- MAT Paper Based Test : 4th September, 2016
- MAT Computer Based Test : 10th September, 2016
- Result Date : 17th September, 2016
- Official Website : www.aima.in
Steps To Check AIMT MAT Results 2016
- First Of All Visit Official website of AIMA MAT www.aiam.in
- Now you can access the homepage of official website.
- Navigate to menu and Select Result.
- Now Find & Click On AIAM MAT Results 2016
- A form window will appear on screen.
- Now fill the required fields with your admit card no., DOB, Name, Roll No. etc.
- Click On Submit button.
- Your Result will be appear on screen.
- Check Your Result & take printout for further future reference.