CPCB JRF Syllabus and Exam Pattern is available here for applicants who are going to participate in this examination. Central Pollution Control Board had issued an Employment Notification to 26 Vacancies of Junior Research Fellow and Research Associate-I Posts. To prepare for any exam, one need to know its syllabus and the exam pattern. The syllabus is a document which provides all the list of topics which must be studied by the candidates and from which the questions shall be asked in the examination. Candidates can check all the Latest Government Jobs Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Previous Papers and Recruitment Details on our website. Candidates can check below to get Central Pollution Control Board Exam Syllabus.
CPCB JRF (Junior Research Fellow) Syllabus 2016
Candidates applied for the CPCB JRF Recruitment 2016 can download the Latest Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Central Pollution Control Board Exam 2016 from here. The candidates must prepare according to the topics enlisted in the exam syllabus to avoid wastage of their time.
- Organisation Name – Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB).
- Post Name – Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow .
- Official Website – www.cpcb.nic.in
- Job Location – Delhi
CPCB Junior Research Fellow Exam Pattern 2016
The Written Exam is an Objective Type, Each Question Carries one Marks. Applicants can also download the CPCB Previous Papers in addition to the Syllabus and Exam Pattern. The syllabus is decided by the exam authorities every year to help students in forming an idea of the topics they need to cover for the exam. The Applicants Central Pollution Control Board Recruitment 2016 are allowed to write Written Exam to select the Desired Candidates for JRF, Research Associate I Posts.
CPCB Research Assistant/JRF Syllabus 2016
Central Pollution Control Board JRF Exam Syllabus for Environmental Science
- Definition, Principal, and Scope Environmental Science.
- Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry.
- Common Flora and Fauna in India.
- Environmental Geo Sciences.
- Chemical Composition of Air.
- Water Chemistry.
- Soil Chemistry.
- Principles of Analytical Methods.
- Environmental Impact Analysis.
- Sources and Generation of Solid Wastes.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Environmental Education and Awareness.
CPCB JRF Research Associate I Syllabus – Mechanical
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Tool Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Joining Processes.
Central Pollution Control Board Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
CPCB Junior Research Fellow Syllabus – Botany
- Biotechnology in PGR
- Plant Quarantine
- Plant Taxonomy and Biosystematics.
- Economically important plants –I.
- Economically important plants –III.
- Germplasm Augmentation
- Germplasm Conservation
- Biodiversity and Plant Genetic Resources (PGR).
- Economically important plants –II.
- Germplasm characterization, evaluation, maintenance, and regeneration
CPCB Junior Research Fellow Syllabus – Zoology
- Monastic principles
- The thought of cistron
- Extensions of monastic principles
CPCB Jr Research Fellow Syllabus – Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Electronics and Experimental Methods
CPCB JRF Research Associate I Exam Syllabus – Chemistry
- Medicinal chemistry.
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Supramolecular chemistry.
- Environmental chemistry
- Chemistry in nanoscience and technology.
- Catalysis and green chemistry.