MAHAGENCO AE Syllabus 2016 is provided here for the examination which will be conducted soon by Maharashtra State Power Generation Company in upcoming dates for filling up the 250 Assistant Engineer Jobs. MAHAGENCO AE Syllabus 2016 is available here for download. Candidates who are going to appear in the given examination can check the details regarding the exam pattern/ precious year papers pdf from the direct link which is given below. Syllabus helps in knowing the topics on which the candidates need to focus in order to score well and get selected for the given posts. On the other hand Exam Pattern gives an idea on how the examination will look like. For more information candidates can visit the official website . Government job seekers are requested to visit us regularly for more latest job updates.
MAHAGENCO AE Syllabus 2016
Maharashtra State Power Corporation Limited is going to recruit the eligible candidates in order to fill up the various vacant posts in the different departments. Candidates must prepare well for the given examination. Lots of candidates have already applied for the given examination and waiting for the MAHAGENCO AE Syllabus 2016 & exam pattern along with the previous year papers. A written examination for filling up these several posts will be commenced soon. Syllabus and Exam Pattern plays an important role in every student’s life as it helps in preparing well for the examination
MAHAGENCO AE Exam Details 2016
- Organisation Name : Maharashtra State Power Corporation Limited
- Name Of the Exam : Assistant Engineer exam
- Name of the Post : Assistant Engineer
- Total No. Of Posts : 250 Posts
- Official Website : www.mahagenco.in
MAHAGENCO Asstt. Engineer Exam Pattern 2016
Maharashtra State Power Generation Company Limited has issued MAHAGENCO AE Exam pattern 2016 for 250 Assistant Engineer post. The organisation has released the syllabus on the official website that is www.mahagenco.in. The candidates who have applied for the exam must have to download the syllabus from the official website that is www.mahagenco.in. The syllabus will help the candidates to score well in the exam. The written test is the first step of the selection process, and the candidates will be selected based on their performance int the written test. The syllabus includes many topics which will appear in the exam.
Check MAHAGENCO Asstt. Engineer Syllabus 2016
MAHAGENCO AE – Aptitude Syllabus 2016
- Data Interpretation.
- Bar Graphs.
- Data Analysis.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Profit and Loss.
- Heights & Distances Partnership.
- Pipes & Cisterns.
- Line Graphs.
- Case lets.
- Bar Graphs.
- Pie – Charts.
- Pie Charts.
- HCF & LCM.
- Line Graphs.
- Problems on Trains.
- Number System.
- Problems on Ages.
- Decimal & Fractions.
- Boats & Streams.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Permutation & Combination.
- Volume & Surface Area.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Time and Work.
- Technical Syllabus
MAHAGENCO AE – Mechanical Syllabus 2016
- Power Engineering.
- Engineering Mechanics.
- I.C. Engines.
- Machine Design.
- Theory of Machines.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing.
- Mechanics of Materials.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Casting, Forming and Joining Processes.
- Operations Research.
- Machining and Machine Tool Operations.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Inventory Control.
MAHAGENCO AE – EEE Syllabus 2016
- Network Theory.
- Electrical Machines.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Systems.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- Estimation and costing.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Basic Electronics etc.
MAHAGENCO AE – Electronics Syllabus 2016
- Digital Electronics.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analog Electronics.
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.