Tips To Crack JEE Mains 2018. For JEE Mains the best study material is said to be the NCERT books. These are the only books in the market which are easy to comprehend and also contain the accurate information that’s the only reason why they are said to be the best. In today’s date most of the students are from science background and the main aim of a science stream student is to crack JEE. Here in this article you will find some of the extremely useful points which you can use in your preparation time.
Tips to Crack JEE Mains 2018
- First of all the aspirant should prepare his timetable in which time should be distributed equally among all the subjects no subject should be given less than required time and no subject should be given more time than required.
- Hence at least 2 hours of regular study is recommended but the aspirant must take small breaks of 5-10 minutes in between. The mind gets relaxed when the aspirant takes a small break and the mind also gets recharged for the next session.
- Sleep is the most necessary part while preparing for any examination the aspirant must take 5-6hrs of sleep at night while preparing for JEE mains. Overnight study is not required.
- The aspirant must choose the correct books among the various books available in the market in today’s date. Many books contain repetitive questions so be careful.
- If your basics are not clear then you should go through the NCERT books especially of Physics and Chemistry. The NCERT books have lots of conceptual to solve and they will make you understand all the things in a simple way.
- Candidates should appear in the mock tests but also be careful that they should not get in a habit of looking into answers without solving the problem.
- After all the things done for good preparations the aspirants should go through the questions that were being asked in the last 5-10 yrs.
- The aspirant should solve all the practice sets and previous year question papers with his wrist watch as for maintaining a good time management.
- First of all the aspirant should go through the instructions mentioned before the question paper, and the speed and accuracy should go hand in hand.
- All the aspirants are supposed to be stress free during the examination time and the health aspect should also not be ignored as this plays the most important role while preparation.