For selecting of approximately 2403 candidates for PO post the State Bank of India (SBI) conducts Probationary Officers (PO) recruitment exam each year. Preliminary and mains will be the two phases of SBI PO 2018. This is going to be a computer based test. To appear for mains exam all the aspirants will have to pass the SBI PO 2018 preliminary exam. For a Group Discussion (GD) & Interview process only those aspirants who qualify the mains will be called. As per the candidates rank in SBI PO 2018 merit list the selection of candidates will be done. For Probationary Officers (PO) only those aspirants who will be having high rank in SBI PO 2018 allotment list will be selected. For all interested and eligible aspirants all the mandatory and detailed information is mentioned in this following article.
SBI PO 2018
|Level of Examination||PG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Name of examination||SBI PO 2018|
|Contact Number||022-2282 0427|
State Bank of India PO 2018 Dates
|SBI PO 2018 Application Commencement||February 7, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Application Last Date||March 6, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 pre Admit Card Declaration||April 10, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Preliminary Test||April 29 & 30 and May 6 & 7, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 pre Result Declaration||May 16, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Mains Admit card Declaration||May 17, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Mains Test||June 4, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Mains Result Declaration||July 3, 2018|
|Group Discussion & Interview Process||September, 2018|
|SBI PO 2018 Final Result Declaration||October 24, 2018|
State Bank of India PO 2018 Examination Pattern
SBI PO 2018 Pre
|Reasoning Ability||35||35|| |
SBI PO 2018 Mains
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||45 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||35 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||60 minutes|
State Bank of India PO 2018 Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your recent photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of the fee has to be done.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.
State Bank of India PO 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the aspirant should be between 21 to 30 years.
- For SC/ST 5yrs of age relaxation is there, for OBC 3yrs, Gen – PWD 10yrs, SC/ST – PWD 15yrs and for OBC – PWD 13yrs.
- The graduation of the aspirant from any stream should be completed from some recognized board or university.
- All the aspirants who are in the final year or semester of their graduation can also apply for the same.