KCET – Karnataka Common Entrance Test 2018. Karnataka CET is a karnataka state level Entrance Examination Test. KCET which is commonly known as Kar CET, Karnataka CET, K CET, Karnataka Common Entrance Test. KEA – Karnataka Examination Authority is managing KCET with Karnataka University. KCET 2018 is the first steps to get admissions in Karnataka State Colleges of Pharmacy, Engineering, Management, Architecture, Ayurveda Etc.
KCET Examination Date 2018
Here we are providing the K CET 2018 tentative examination dates:
|Events Name||Tentative Dates|
|Notification Releasing Date||From IInd week in Month of Jan 2018|
|Online Application Form Starts||From IInd week in month of Jan 2018|
|Last Date of filling Application Form||2nd week in March 2018|
|Last Date for fee Payment||After IIIrd Week Of Feb 2018|
|Admit Card Availability||After IInd week in April 2018|
|Examination Date||In the First Week May 2018|
|Result Date||After IIIrd week in May 2018|
|Counselling Session Commencement||Before IIIrd Week In June 2018|
KCET Application Form 2018
Karnataka Examination Authority will be releasing the Kar CET 2018 application form before the 3rd week of January 2018. Candidates are expected to check here all the details of filling the applications form
- Application form for all courses is issued from January 2018.
- The KCET online application form will be available only through online mode.
- No other mode will be applicable to get the application form.
- Candidates can fill the KCET 2018 application form till the 1st week of March 2018.
- Candidates have to upload their scanned photograph, left hand thumb impression and signature.
- The size of the photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression should be greater than 5 KB and less than 40 KB.
- The dimension should be 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm (Photograph), 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm (Signature & left hand thumb impression).
- Before filling the application form, candidates must read the instruction carefully.
- Take the printout of the filled application form for future use.
Candidates can make payment only through offline mode (through the specified bank Challan).
The application fee is Rs. 650/- for General & OBC category candidates.
Candidates, those belong to SC/ST category has to pay Rs. 500 as an application fee.
The KCET eligibility criteria are different for the courses of Engineering/Architecture and Pharmacy/Science. Candidates can check their eligibility for appearing in the KCET exam:
For Engineering/Architecture Courses:
Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to qualify the 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board.
Subject: Candidates must pass their examination with Mathematics & Physics as a main subject & English as a language subject.
Minimum Marks: It is compulsory to score at least 45% marks (40% marks in SC/ST category) in physics and mathematics along with one of the subjects, i.e. Biotechnology/Biology/Electronics/Chemistry/Computer science.
Appearing candidates can also apply.
For architecture course, candidates have a valid NATA score card.
For Pharmacy/Science Courses:
Qualifying Exam: Candidates have to pass their 2nd PUC/10+2 or equivalent with PCB and English as a language subject.
Minimum Marks: Candidates have to secure minimum 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST Category) in PCB group.
Appearing candidates can also apply.
Syllabus KCET 2018 Entrance Test
The KCET syllabus will be based on the Entrance Test of Selected course by the Student. The Following are the Course list for Syllabus to Revise in the Karnataka University.
- Properties of Bulk Matter
- Motion of System of Particles & Rigid Body
- Work, Energy & Power
- Laws of Motion
- Physical World & Measurement
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Practical Oriented questions
- Oscillations & Waves
- Some Basic Concepts of Chemistry.
- Gases and Liquids.
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure.
- Practical Oriented Questions.
- Environmental Chemistry.
- Redox Reactions.
- Organic Chemistry: some basic Principles and Techniques.
- Some p-Block Elements.
- S-Block Elements.
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties.
- The structure of Atom.
- Differential calculus.
- Integral calculus.
- Ordinary Differential Equations.
- Linear Programming.
- Two-dimensional Coordinate Geometry.
- Three-dimensional Coordinate Geometry.
KCET 2018 Result
The Result will be available from Karnataka University in online mode declared tentatively on After the written exam available on the official website. Please candidates can check their KCET Entrance Test 2018 result by entering roll number. And Merit list will be declared after the results official available on the institute’s website.