Chattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test Check out the details of CG PPT 2018 Application Form, Eligibility, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date. Candidates have to Qualify this entrance test for the admission in Universities. Here we have provided the information about CG PPT 2018 that is the Application Form, Fee, Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Date, Eligibility criteria etc., Candidates will able to know the total information about CG PPT 2018 in this article. Chattisgarh Pre Polytechnic Test is conducted by the Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGPEB). Students who are willing to get the entrance in Diploma courses have to know the complete details about CG PPT 2018.
CG PPT Exam Dates 2018
Online application Available on
3rd week of March 2018
Last date for submission of form
3rd week of April 2018
Admit card Available from
Last week of April 2018
2nd week of May 2018
1st week of June 2018
Counselling Starts from
Last week of June 2018
CG PPT Application Form 2018 :
The CG PPT 2018 application form will be provided through online mode. The application form will be started from the third week of March 2018. After filling the form completely, candidates have to click on the submit button to submit the details. A registration Id will be generated after the successful submission of an application form. Candidates have to make the payment at the last step.
CG PPT Application Fee :
CG PPT Eligibility Criteria
- Domicile Requirement: Candidates should have the domicile of Chhattisgarh.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidates must pass the 10th Board exam from a recognized board. The Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam with minimum 35% marks. Eligibility of Candidate must have the mathematics and science as a compulsory subject.
CG PPT Exam Pattern 2018 :
CG PPT Syllabus :
- Measurement, Motion & Force
- Work and Energy
- Wave and Sound
- Matter: Nature and Behavior
- Structure of Atom
- Electricity and its Effects
- Magnetic Effect of Current
- Periodic Classification of Elements
- Chemical Bonding
- Chemical Reactions
- Rate of chemical reaction and chemical equilibrium
- Some important chemical compound
- Coal and petroleum
- Source of Energy
- Rational Number & Expressions
- Ratio and Proportion
- Quadratic Equations
- Arithmetic Series
- Linear Equation
- Trigonometric ratios: sin A, cos A, tan A, cot A, Sec A, cosec A.
- Trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º.
- To find trigonometric ratios of 0º, 30º, 45º, 60º and 90º by the Geometrical method.
- Trigonometric equations: (0º<θ<90º).
- Measurement of angle in different system degree, grade and radian.
- The relation between arc, radius and central angle.
- Trigonometric Identities.
- Problems on height and distance.
- Fundamental concepts of Geometry
- Different theorems and/or axioms and their converse
- Distance formula, section and mid-point formula.
- Area of triangle, conditions for three points to be collinear, Centroid and Incentre of the triangle.
- Area of triangle and rectangle.
- Surface area and volume of cube and cuboids.
- Area and circumference of a circle.
- Surface Area and Volume of prism, cylinder, cone, and sphere.
- Area of four walls of cube and cuboids.
- Area of sector of circle and length of the arc of a circle.
- Statistics and its definition
- Collection and presentation of Data
- Arranging data in ascending and descending order, cumulative frequency of a class, class-limit.
- Graphical representation of statistical data, frequency polygon, cumulative frequency curve, histogram.
- Problem-based on mean, median, mode and pie chart.
- Preliminary knowledge of probability (based on the single event only).