CET Examination 2018 Dates have been issued. GCEET 2018 is a state level entrance examination administered by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa. GCET examinations are organized for admission to students in architecture, engineering and many other courses. GCET scores are considered for various colleges and institutes of Goa state to enter various courses, admission in MBBS will be based on the score of NET 2018 and admission in BARC course will be done on the basis of the score obtained in NATA examination. . Candidates can obtain details about GCEEE 2018, application form, date of examination, course, examination pattern etc.
GCET Exam Dates
Candidates can check with GCEE 2018 official exam dates:
|Notification Regarding Application Form||4th week of November 2017|
|Releasing of Application Form||Last week of March 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form & Collecting Admit Card||1st week of April 2018|
|Last Date of submission of Application Form & Collecting Admit Card (with late fee)||Last week of April 2018|
|Exam Date||8th May (Physics & Chemistry) & 9th May (Mathematics)|
|Result Published||1st week of June 2018|
|Starting of Counselling||June 2018|
GCET Application Form 2018
Detailed application process:
- Download the application and print it.
- Candidates must fill in the application form in their own handwriting.
- GCET application form will be available in the last week of March 2018.
- Candidates will have to fill all the details carefully in the application form.
- Apply a photograph of the size of the passport in the application form.
- Include all necessary documents like DD, eligibility test certificate, etc. along with the application form.
- Candidates must submit applications along with self-attested copies of required documents, at the notified locations (according to the application center) on specified dates.
Application Fee 2018:
- Application Fee of GCEET 2018 1500 / -.
- Candidates will have to submit application fee by submitting their demand draft.
- After the last date of submission of application fee, the candidates will be charged for late application form.
- Demand Drafts payable in any company from any Scheduled Bank in Panaji should be made in favor of “Director of Technical Education”.
Before filling the application form, the candidate can see his eligibility criteria below:
Candidate must be an Indian citizen
Non resident Indians with valid passport can apply only to reserved category for the NRI category.
Foreign nationals of India (OCI), persons of Indian origin (PIO) are eligible for admission to seats under the NRI category.
Age limit criterion:
Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Allied Health Sciences, Dentistry and Nursing: Candidates must complete the age of 17 or on the 31st of the year of admission.
Pharmacy, Engineering and Architecture: There is no age limit, minimum or maximum mention for admission to these courses.
BHMS and AHS: 10 + 2 or its equivalent examination of Goa Board should pass in English with physics, chemistry and biology subjects, minimum 50% marks for general, 40% marks for scheduled caste / scheduled tribe and OBS .
B.Sc Nursing: Candidates must pass HSSC with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 45% marks and 40% marks for SC / ST / OBC
Engineering: Candidates must possess 10 + 2 or equivalent in English, Mathematics and Physics as subjects in the subjects of additional topics in Biotechnology / Computer Science / Biology / Chemistry, in general, 45% of reserved categories For normal and 40% safe.
B. Pharma: 12th or equivalent examination was passed along with English, Chemistry and Physics as compulsory subjects and one of the following is Bio-Technology, Mathematics, Biology and Computer Science.
B.Ark: Passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examination with mathematical subjects having 50% marks (45% marks for Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes).
GCET Exam Pattern
- Number of Questions: There will be 75 questions in each paper.
- Examination period: Two papers will be given for each paper.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking.
- Marked plan: A correct mark will be given for each correct answer.
- Question paper pattern: The pattern of the question paper will be based on the OMR sheet.
- Type of question: This will include multiple choice questions
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
GCET curriculum will be prepared based on standard 11th and 12th standard curriculum. The course will consist of four main subjects, i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The entire question paper will be asked only on these topics. Candidates can be done through these topics and their important topics.
GCET Results 2018
The result of GCEET 2018 will be published in the first week of June 2018.
Candidates in the examination can check their results through online mode through the website.
No individual score card will be given to any candidate. And
Based on the result, merit list will be prepared for admission.