In order to offer admission to aspirants in Bachelor’s Degree in Hotel Management (BHM) the Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology will conduct a Written Admission Test (WAT). All the aspirants who are fitting in the eligibility criteria and also those who are interested in choosing the field of hospitality and management can apply for this examination. For filling the application forms of AIHMCT WAT 2018 all the aspirants can report to the official website. The aspirants can get detailed information by going through this article, as this is having all the necessary information regarding the eligibility criteria, examination pattern, etc.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 : Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology WAT
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once in a year|
|Examination Score Validity||Only One Year|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Army Institute of Hotel Management & Catering Technology|
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Eligibility
All the aspirants who are eligible for this examination should have army background in some or the other way. Aspirants should belong to any of the below mentioned categories.
- Child of Serving army personnel minimum time span of 10 years.
- Child of Ex-Army personnel granted/ awarded regular pension, liberalised family pension, family pension or disability pension at the time of their superannuation, demise, discharge, release medical board/ invalided medical board.
- Child of Ex-Army who have taken discharge after 10 years of service.
- Adopted child of army personnel.
- Child of ex-army personnel who were serving for at least 10 years as Medical Corps Officers/Army Dental Corps Officers presently serving with Indian Navy or Indian Air Force (IN/IAF).
The aspirants are only eligible to apply for this examination if they have passed their 12th calss examination with English as one of the major subject.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Application
The application forms can be filled up via online or offline manner. For online filling aspirants will just have to report to the official website. But if an aspirant wants to fill it offline then he/she will have to report to the college/Command HQs (AWES)/Army HQ (AWES).
After the filling of the form the application fee has to be filled up. The application fee is 1000 Rupees. The fee has to be submitted online.
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Exam Centers
|Centre Name||Test Code|
AIHMCT WAT 2018 Exam Pattern
The questions will be from the topics.
- Reasoning and logical deduction
- General Knowledge
- Numerical ability and scientific aptitude
- English language