A state level Management exam which is being conducted by the Orissa Government is named as OJEE (Odisha Joint Entrance Examination). The aspirants who will clear this examination will get admission to BArch, B.Pharm, BDS, B.Tech, MBA, PDCM, PGDM, M.Pharm, MCA, MBBS and M.Tech courses offered by various colleges in the state. All the test details are being written in the below article all the aspirants are advised to go through this article if they want to clarify any of their doubt like the eligibility criteria, examination pattern, etc.
|Level of Examination||PG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Contact No.||0674-6552455, 6552456, 6552457, 6552458|
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for MBA 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- All the aspirants who want to sit in this exam are supposed to have completed their 3yrs graduation from a well recognized university or board.
- The aspirants who are in the final year of graduation can also apply for the same.
- The minimum percentage required is 50% for non-reserved category aspirants.
- In case of SC/ST category aspirants the required percentage falls down to 45%.
- No age limit is being decided by the officials.
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for MBA 2018 Examination Centers
|Place of Center||Code|
Odisha Joint Entrance Examination for MBA 2018 Examination Pattern
|Name of Section||No. of Questions|
|Computer and Business fundamentals||10|