For admission into MBA and MCA courses of all universities in the state of Telangana and their affiliated colleges the Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test (TSICET) 2018 is a pathway. For the very first time the TSICET was held in 2015. In the month of March the process of admission through TSICET will begin. For more detailed information all the aspirants are duly advised to go through this following article as it is having all the mandatory and detailed information regarding the TSICET 2018.
|Level of Examination||PG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
TSICET, Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- a) For applying for this examination the aspirant is supposed to be a citizen of India, and a local or non-local resident of Kerala.
- b) With atleast 50% marks the aspirant should hold a bachelors degree if he/she belongs to general category, if he/she is in some reserved category then the required percentage falls down to 45%.
- c) The degree of graduation should be obtained from a well recognized board or university.
- d) The aspirants who are in their final year of graduation can also apply for the same.
- e) For qualifying Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 minimum 25% marks has to be secured by the applicant.
TSICET, Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 Examination Centers
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 Important Dates
The below mentioned dates are tentative soon the officials will release the final date sheet and it will be updated here too.
|14th Mar||TSICET 2018 registrations start|
|16th Apr||TSICET 2018 registrations end|
|25th Apr||TSICET 2018 admit card download|
|18th May||TSICET 2018 exam|
|21st May||Announcement of TSICET 2018 preliminary key|
|27th May||Last date to submit objections|
|30th May||TSICET 2018 result and release of final answer key|
Telangana State Integrated Common Entrance Test 2018 Examination Pattern
|Name of Section||No. of Questions||Total time|
|Analytical Ability||Problem Solving||55||Two and half hours (150 minutes)|
|Data Sufficiency Duration||22|
|Mathematical Ability||Statistical Ability||10|
|Algebraical and Geometrical Ability||30|
|Communication Ability||Functional Grammar||15|
|Business and Computer Terminology||10|