For admissions to MBBS and BDS programmes in government and private institutions the state of Andhra Pradesh will accept NEET 2018 scores. National Eligibility-cum-Entrance Test will be a single examination for admissions to medical and dental programmes in the country as per the Supreme Court’s decision on NEET. The name of the conducting authority for NEET is CBSE. But the counseling conducting authority is named as Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada. All the aspirants who want to get admission in AP MBBS/BDS programmes are supposed to appear and clear the NEET 2018. All the interested and eligible aspirants are advised to go through this article as it is having all the detailed and mandatory information regarding the AP MBBS/BDS Admissions 2018.
AP MBBS/BDS 2018 Details
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada|
|Name of examination||Andhra Pradesh MBBS/BDS 2018|
AP MBBS/BDS 2018 Date
|Application from Submission Commencement||July 5 to 12, 2018|
|Application form Submission end||July 12, 2018|
|Merit list Declaration||July 14, 2018|
|Counseling Process||July/ August 2018|
All the dates mentioned above are tentative and are to be changed by the officials.
AP MBBS/BDS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The qualification of NEET 2018 is must.
- In Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English aspirant must have secured passing marks in 10+2/HSC examination.
- In Physics, Chemistry and Biology general aspirants must have secured 50% marks.
- In Physics, Chemistry and Biology SC/ST/OBC aspirants must have secured 40% marks.
- Till 31st December the aspirant’s age should reach 17yrs.
AP MBBS/BDS 2018 Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your recent photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of the fee has to be done.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.