For admission to participating medical and dental colleges the NEET scores will be eligible as per the latest notification released by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK). As per the Supreme Court order on May 9, 2016 the COMEDK UGET Medical has been replaced by NEET. For around 1500 MBBS and BDS seats in 39 medical and dental colleges participating in COMEDK for admissions the COMEDK UGET Medical 2018 will be conducted. For all the interested and eligible aspirants all the detailed and mandatory information is provided in this below written article. Kindly go through it if you don’t want to miss any details.
COMDEK UGET 2018
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka|
|Name of examination||COMEDK UGET Medical 2018|
COMEDK UGET Medical 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- As on or before 31st December 2018 all the aspirants are supposed to be of 17yrs of age.
- With Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English as compulsory subjects all the aspirants are supposed to have completed their 10+2.
- The certificate of 10+2 should be of some well recognized board or University.
- For the general aspirants minimum percentage required is 50% whereas for SC/ST/OBC aspirants minimum percentile required falls down to 40% to meet the eligibility criteria.
COMEDK UGET Medical 2018 Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of fees is to be done.
COMEDK UGET Medical 2018 Dates
|Issue of Information Brochure||10th August, 2018|
|Online Application filling Commencement||18th August 2018|
|Online application last Date||28th August, 2018|
|COMEDK Merit List on COMEDK website release||30th August, 2018|
|Objections to the published Provisional Merit List||31st August, 2018|
|Last Date objections on Published Provisional Merit List||3rd September, 2018|
|Publishing of Final Merit List||3rd September, 2018|
|Commencement of First Round of Counseling||8th to 10th September, 2018|
|Last Date for reporting in First Round Counseling||15th September, 2018|
|Date for Surrender of seats and conversion of provisional allotment into confirmed allotment||13th to 17th September, 2018|
|Commencement of Second Round of Counseling||20th to 22nd September, 2016|
|Last Date for reporting in Second Round Counseling||26th September, 2016|