As per the notification of the National Board of Examinations the DNB CET has been replaced by NEET PG 2018. On the basis of NEET PG 2018 results only admissions to a number of specialized six-year medical programmes including plastic surgery, neurosurgery, cardio-thoracic surgery and pediatric surgery will be done. In November-December 2016 for January session admission to a number of specialized six-year medical programmes including plastic surgery, neurosurgery, cardio-thoracic surgery and pediatric surgery by National Board of Examinations (NBE) Diplomat of National Board Centralized Entrance Test (DNB-CET) 2018 will be held. This test has been conducted twice a year. All the interested and eligible aspirants are supposed to go through this following article.
DNB CET 2018 Details
|Level of Examination||PG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Twice a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations|
|Name of examination||Diplomate of National Board Centralized Entrance Test|
DNB CET 2018 Dates
The dates mentioned here are tentative only these are to be changed by the officials.
|Application Filling Commencement||2nd week of September 2017|
|Application Filling ends||3rd week of October 2017|
|Download admit card||November 2017|
|Online exam||Last week of November 2017|
DNB CET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- First of all the aspirant should hold a MBBS Degree certificate.
- The certificate of the aspirant should be provided from some Medical Council of India (MCI).
- Aspirant should have completed a rotator internship till 31st
DNB CET 2018 Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of the fee i.e. Rs.4,500 has to be done.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.