To accept NEET scores to provide admissions in all government, private, central and deemed medical and dental colleges/institutions are compulsory as per the order of Supreme Court in 2016. NEET has replaced AIPMT. For admissions to as many as 100 MBBS seats in the university its mandatory for Hamdard Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Jamia Hamdard Deemed University will also have to accept NEET 2018 scores. The distribution of seats is like among 100 MBBS seats 42 seats are reserved for general category candidates, 43 seats are for Muslim candidates and remaining 15 seats are reserved for management category. All the interested and eligible aspirants are supposed to follow this article.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS 2018 Details
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||Jamia Hamdard Deemed University|
|Name of examination||Jamia Hamdard MBBS 2018|
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Dates 2018
|Application form filling Commencement||March 20, 2018|
|Application forms Last date||June 15, 2018|
|Merit List Declaration||June, 2018|
|First Counseling Round||June, 2018|
|Second Counseling Round||June, 2018|
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Overseas citizens of India or Indian Citizens are eligible for this examination.
- Till 31st of December aspirants must have completed 17 years of age.
- With at least 50% marks aspirants must have passed Class XII in Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- Appearance in NEET 2018 and qualifying it is mandatory.
Jamia Hamdard MBBS Application Form 2018
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of the fee Rs.1,500 has to be done.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.