As per the order of Supreme Court on 9th of May 2016 the NEET has replaced St. John’s MBBS. Now, on the basis of NEET 2018 results admission in all state-level and private medical colleges will be done. For providing admissions to undergraduate medical programmes St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences conducts each year St. John’s MBBS 2018 that is a pre-requisite examination. For admissions in 150 MBBS seats the St. John’s MBBS 2018 is a computer based test but now in the place of it the aspirants will have to appear in NEET 2018 and for the further admission process the St. John’s college officials will take over the responsibility. All the interested and eligible aspirants who want to take part in this examination are supposed to go through this below written article as it is having all the detailed and mandatory information regarding the St. John’s MBBS 2018.
St. John’s MBBS 2018 Details
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||St. John’s National Academy of Health Sciences|
|Name of examination||St. John’s MBBS Entrance Exam|
St. John’s MBBS Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Till 31st Dec 2018 the aspirants should reach 17yrs of age.
- With Physics, Chemistry and Biology aspirants must have passed 10+2 examination.
- In Physics, Chemistry and Biology in the entrance examination the score of the aspirants should reach a landmark of 50%.
St. John’s MBBS Examination Pattern 2018
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- From Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Values and English all the questions of the examination will be based upon.
- The time duration will be 3hrs.
- A separate test on Christian Doctrine will be conducted for aspirants belonging to Christian Community.
St. John’s MBBS Application Form 2018
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of the fee has to be done.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.
St. John’s MBBS Dates 2018
All the dates mentioned below are tentative the officials will release final date sheet in some days.
|St. John’s MBBS 2018 Application Form Commencement||March 02, 2018|
|End of St. John’s MBBS 2016Application Forms Submission||April 30, 2018|
|Declaration of St. John’s MBBS 2016 Hall Ticket Online||May 09, 2018|
|St. John’s MBBS 2018||May 22, 2018|
|Declaration of Interview List||June 20, 2018|
|Interviews & Practical’s||July 04 to 30, 2018|
|St. John’s MBBS 2018 Result Declaration||August 03, 2018|