For admission to participating medical and dental colleges Government of Uttar Pradesh has now decided to accept NEET 2018 scores. As per the Supreme Court order on May 9, 2016 the UPCPMT has been replaced by NEET. For approximately 1544 MBBS in 14 Medical and 51 BDS seats in 1 dental college of Uttar Pradesh the UPCPMT Medical 2018 admission will be conducted. To conduct UPCPMT 2018 counseling for allotment of MBBS and BDS seats in state government medical colleges the state government will designate a University in UP itself. All the interested and eligible aspirants are advised to go through this below written article as it is having all the details regarding the UP CPMT 2018.
UP CPMT 2018
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||Dr Ram Manohar Lohiya University, Awadh|
|Name of examination||Uttar Pradesh Combined Pre Medical Test|
UPCPMT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The minimum age limit is 17 yrs for all the aspirants.
- Uttar Pradesh domicile is the utmost priority.
- With Physics, Chemistry, Botany, Zoology and English the aspirants must have completed 10+2.
- For general aspirants 50% marks are required whereas for the aspirants belonging to SC/ST category the required percentage falls down to 40%.
- In NEET 2018 the general category aspirant must have 50% marks whereas for OBC/SC/ST category aspirants only 40% marks are required.
UPCPMT 2018 Dates
|1||UPCPMT Medical 2018 Counseling registration commencement||August 20, 2018|
|2||UPCPMT Medical 2018 Round 1 Counseling||August 22 to 27, 2018|
|3||UPCPMT Medical 2018 Merit list Declaration of national level||August 31, 2018|
|4||UPCPMT Medical 2018 Round 1 Counseling of state level||September 3, 2018|
|5||UPCPMT Medical 2018 Round 2 Counseling||September 21, 2018|
|6||Mop Up Round||September 29 to 30, 2018|
|7||Admission’s Last date||September 30, 2018|
UPCPMT 2018 Application Procedure
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment or by challan or by demand draft the fee has to be submitted.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.