Under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003 by the Govt. of Gujarat, Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) GNLU Gujarat was established. In the country in the field of legal studies this GNLU Gujarat university is receiving excellence awards from years. Time to time the university arranges international moot court competitions, paper presentations and the attendant Cultural activities for the students to build up their level of confidence and also for overall development. A lot of courses are being offered at this GNLU Gujarat university and all of these are being taught by highly qualified faculties. Here all the detailed information regarding eligibility, courses, etc. are available.
GNLU Eligibility Criteria
- For UG courses the aspirants must have cleared his/her 10+2 level exam with atleast 45% aggregate marks whereas there is concession of 5% in marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For any PG course candidates must have completed their LLB from some recognized university with at least 55% aggregate marks here is also a relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST candidates.
GNLU Courses available
- BA LLB (Hons.)
- Com LLB (Hons.)
- MBA in Financial Management and Business Laws
- BBA LLB (Hons.)
- MA in Public Policy, Law and Governance.
- Sc. LLB (Hons.)
- LLM in Corporate and Business Law
- MA in Criminology
- Diploma in Internet Law and Policy
- BSW LLB (Hons.)
- LLM in Intellectual Property Law
- Diploma in Advanced Entrepreneurship Management and Corporate Laws.
- PG Diploma in Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Diploma in Sports Law
- LLM in Constitutional and Administrative Law
- PG Diploma in Contract Drafting and Legal Writing
Cutoff 2017 of GNLU Gujarat
|AI Scheduled Caste (SC)||6650|
|AI Scheduled Tribe (ST)||10584|
|AI Horizontal SAP||5595|
Expected Cutoff 2018 GNLU
|AI Scheduled Caste (SC)||6678|
|AI Scheduled Tribe (ST)||10419|
|AI Horizontal SAP||5655|