From last year onwards the Armed Forces Medical College (AFMC), Pune has decided that they will not conduct any entrance test for admissions to MBBS programme. The selection of the aspirants will be based upon the marks of the aspirants in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2017-18. In the ToELR (Test of English Language, Comprehension, Logic and Reasoning), a psychological assessment test cum interview test all the aspirants who has qualified the NEET will be invited. Aspirants I indirectly mean to say that if you want to take admission in MBBS course at AFMC MBBS 2017, you will have to appear in NEET and qualify it. The distribution of seats is like among the total seats 105 and 25 seats are reserved for boys and girls respectively the remaining 10 seats are reserved for SC/ST category aspirants. All the interested and eligible aspirants who want to take admission in AFMC are supposed to go through this following article.
AFMC MBBS 2018
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||Armed Forces Medical College|
Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Important Dates
|AFMC MBBS application form commencement||3rd to 11th July, 2018|
|Last date of submission of application form||11th July, 2018|
|Display of list of enlisted aspirants||14th July, 2018|
|Admissions Process||31st July to 3rd August, 2018|
Armed Forces Medical College MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- The citizenship of the aspirants must be Indian.
- During the programme the aspirant is supposed to be unmarried.
- The age of the aspirant must be between 17 and 24yrs.
- With English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology as main subjects the aspirant must have completed his/her 12th class in the very first attempt.
- The overall percentage of the aspirant in 10+2 should not be less than 60%.
- In class 10th the aspirant must have secured passing marks in mathematics.
- From 3rd July onwards the application forms of AFMC MBBS course will release.
- All the applicants are supposed to fill the application form in online mode only as there is no other way to fill up the form.
- The four steps to fill up the application form are 1.Registrations 2.Filling up of qualification and personal details 3. Uploading of photograph and signature 4. Payment of application fee amount
- The application fees as per the officials are 250 rupees.