On May 27, 2018 AIIMS UG MBBS exam will be conducted by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) New Delhi. There are 7 different institutes of AIIMS across our country. All the interested and eligible aspirants will compete for 707 seats. The maximum number of seats i.e.107 seats will be offered by AIIMS Delhi whereas the other AIIMS will offer only 100 seats. The examination which is a Computer Based test will be conducted in two slots. All the aspirants who have registered their names for AIIMS MBBS are supposed to reach their respective examination center on time. As usual this year also aspirants in a huge number will appear in the exam. The time duration will be of 3hrs and 30min. for more detailed and important information all the aspirants are required to go through this following article.
AIIMS MBBS Exam Summary :
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Contact No.||91-11-26588500, 26588700, 26589900|
AIIMS UG, All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS 2018 Application Process
- Go to the official website of All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
- Directly click on ‘Academic Courses’ tab and then click on MBBS programmes.
- Follow the steps and fill up the application form.
- Via net banking make the payment of the application fees.
- select the name of examination center as per your relevance.
- Upload all the documents along with photo and signature.
- At last take at least 2 copies of the filled application form for future reference.
All India Institute of Medical Science MBBS Eligibility Criteria
- The age of the aspirant must be of 17yrs of age.
- The nationality of the aspirant must be Indian.
- The aspirant must have secured 60% marks for general category aspirants in his/her 10+2 examination.
- For the aspirants of OBC/SC/ST/PH categories only 50% marks are required.
- The certificate of passing should be of some well recognized board or university.
AIIMS UG, All India Institute of Medical Sciences MBBS Exam Pattern
Examination Mode: Online
Exam Format: Objective type
No. of Sections: Four