On the basis of results of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2018 the Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University (IMS BHU), will admit candidates for MBBS and BDS programmes. By the Medical Counselling Committee (MCC) in online mode from between July 7 and July 12 the counseling process will be conducted. For document verification between July 16 and July 22 all the aspirants who have their names in the merit list are to report at IMS BHU. As per the order of the court the officials have decided that from this year onwards the admissions will be done on the basis of NEET scores the counseling process for all Central Universities like IMS BHU will be done by the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) on behalf of the MCC. All the interested and eligible aspirants are advised to go through this below written article as this is having all the required and detailed information regarding the BHU MBBS BDS Admissions 2018.
BHU MBBS 2018 Details
|Level of Examination||PG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University|
|Name of examination||BHU MBBS BDS 2018|
BHU MBBS BDS 2018 Dates
|BHU MBBS BDS 2017 Application Commencement||July 5, 2018|
|End of submission of application form||July 11, 2018|
|BHU MBBS BDS 2018 Counseling||July 7 to July 12, 2018|
|BHU MBBS BDS 2018 Seat Allotment||July 13 to July 14, 2018|
|BHU MBBS BDS Merit List 2018 release||July 15, 2018|
|IMS BHU admissions commencement||July 16 to July 22, 2018|
BHU MBBS BDS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- All the Indian citizens along with NRIs, OCIs, PIOs and foreign nationals are eligible for admissions.
- At the time of admission the age of the aspirant should be at least 17yrs.
- The maximum age of the aspirant should not exceed 25yrs.
- An age relaxation of 5yrs is there for SC/ST/OBC category aspirants.
BHU MBBS BDS 2018 Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment or by challan in bank of fees is to be done.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.