For admission to MD, MS and MDS programmes in participating institutes of Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF) on January 17, 2018 the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) is conducting COMEDK PGET 2018. For admission to as many as 600 MD/MS/Diploma/MDS seats in 12 Medical and 20 Dental Colleges of Karnataka an exam which is conducted annually is named as COMEDK PGET 2018 is a national level postgraduate medical entrance exam. In 138 centers and in 72 cities the online exam of COMEDK PGET 2018 will be conducted. The examination is to be conducted in a single shift. All the interested and eligible aspirants who want to appear in this examination are advised to go through this below written article.
COMEDK PGET 2018
|Level of Examination||PG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||Private Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges Association, Karnataka|
|Name of examination||COMEDK PGET 2018|
COMEDK PGET Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Aspirants can apply from across India as it is a national level exam.
- For all the general aspirants the minimum percentile is 50% whereas for SC/ST/OBC category aspirants the minimum percentile falls down to 40%.
- The internship of all the aspirants must be completed till 30th April, 2018.
- A permanent registration with the MCI/DCI or any of the State Medical /Dental Council should be with all the aspirants.
COMEDK PGET Examination Pattern 2018
- A separate test for PG Medical and a separate test for PG Dental will be conducted.
- Both the papers will contain 180 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)
- Time duration will be 3hrs.
- One mark will be awarded for each correct answer.
- No negative marking will be there.
COMEDK PGET Application Procedure 2018
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of fees is to be done.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.
COMEDK PGET Dates 2018
|Name of Events||Dates|
|Commencement of registration for COMEDK PGET 2018||November 10, 2017|
|Commencement of submission of Online Application Form||November 10, 2017|
|Availability of link of Mock Test||November 10, 2017|
|Last date for making Offline payment of registration fee||December 28, 2017|
|End of submission of completed Application online||January 02, 2018|
|Commencement of downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket||January 09, 2018|
|End of downloading of Online Test Admission Ticket||January 16, 2018|
|COMEDK PGET 2018||January 17, 2018|
|Release of Provisional COMEDK Answer Key 2018||January 18 , 2018|
|Last date for correction in Provisional Answer Key||January 23 , 2018|
|Release Final Answer Key||February 3, 2018|
|Publishing of Test Score and making available individual Rank card for eligible candidates online.||February 05, 2016|