On the basis of NEET 2018 scores the admissions to MBBS and BDS programmes in government, private and deemed universities across Delhi will be done. A separate entrance exam won’t be conducted by the faculty of Medical Sciences, University of Delhi. On the basis of NEET 2018 scores the admissions to 500 MBBS and 34 BDS seats in government medical colleges along with around 500 seats in private and deemed universities will be done. Admissions to 85% state quota seats in DU MBBS BDS 2018 as per the notification released by the officials. The rest 15% All India Quota seats fulfillment will be done by Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). All the aspirants who want to pursue this course from DU are supposed to go through this following article as this is having all the mandatory and detailed information regarding the DU MBBS BDS 2018.
DU MBBS BDS 2018 Details
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||University of Delhi|
|Name of examination||DU MBBS BDS 2018|
DU MBBS BDS Important Dates
The dates mentioned below are tentative and are ought to be changed without any further notice.
|Application form commencement||30th June, 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||7th July, 2018|
|DU MBBS BDS Merit List 2017 Release||3rd week of July 2018|
|First counseling||July 2018|
|Second counseling||July 2018|
DU MBBS BDS Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant must be one of the Indian Nationals/Oversea citizens of India.
- On or before 31st December, 2018 the aspirant should complete 17yrs of age.
- With Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology and English as major subjects the aspirant must have passed 10+2/HSC.
- All the aspirants must have gone to the school regularly in 11th and 12th class, and the 10+2 certificate should be of some well recognized board or university.
- All the female aspirants who belong to SC/ST/CW category and lives outside Delhi and who have passed 10+2/HSC are eligible for admission under special reserved category.
DU MBBS BDS Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of fees is to be done.