On the basis of results of National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2018 admissions to Karnataka MBBS BDS 2018 will be done. Till last year all the aspirants were admitted on the basis of Karnataka CET (KCET) Medical exams, which is a state level entrance test. Till last year the exam conducting authority conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA) for admission to its MBBS and BDS courses in private/central/deemed universities in the state but from this year onwards the CBSE will take responsibility of the entrance examination. As per the order of Supreme Court now NEET 2018 will be a single entrance test for admissions to all central, private, state, deemed medical and dental institutions. All the interested and eligible aspirants must go through this article for getting all the mandatory and detailed information.
Karnataka MBBS BDS 2018
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||Karnataka Examination Authority and NEET|
|Name of examination||Karnataka MBBS BDS 2018|
KCET MBBS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The aspirant will only get seat if he is a citizen of India.
- The aspirant must have completed his 10+2 from a well recognized university or board.
- For general aspirants in Chemistry, Physics, Biology minimum 50% marks are required.
- For SC/ST aspirants only 40% marks are required in PCB.
KCET MBBS 2018 Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment or by challan or by demand draft the fee has to be submitted.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.
KCET MBBS 2018 Dates
|Commencement of Online Application Form Filling||July 5, 2018|
|Last Date for filling online application Form||July 9, 2018|
|Last date to pay application fees||July 10, 2018|