A national level entrance exam conducted by Manipal University for admission to MBBS and BDS course in Kasturba Medical College located at Manipal and Mangalore an examination was being conducted which was named as MU OET Medical. As per the order of Supreme Court on 9th May 2016 the NEET has took place of the MU OET. From 2016 onwards if any aspirant wants to take admission in any private medical college then he/she will have to qualify NEET. The conduction of the examination is done online now. It is a examination for the undergraduates. This is a national level examination. The conducting authority for this exam is Manipal University. All the aspirants who want detailed and mandatory information regarding the MU OET 2018 are advised to go through this below written article.
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||Manipal University|
|Name of examination||Manipal University Online Entrance Test 2018|
Manipal University OET Medical Test 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- All the aspirants who are Indian nationalists are eligible for this examination.
- The aspirant should not be born after 31st December, 1998.
- The aspirant must have passed his/her 10+2, with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as main subjects.
Manipal University OET Medical Test 2018 Examination Pattern
|Section Name||No. off Questions|
|English and General Aptitude||30|
Manipal University OET Medical Test 2018 Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of fees is to be done.
Manipal University OET Medical Test 2018 Important Dates
|MU OET Medical Application||20th October, 2017|
|Last Date for registration of Manipal Medical||28th March, 2018|
|MU OET Medical Online Exam Date||11th Apr – 21st Mar, 2018|
|Exam Result||27th May, 2018|