For admissions to Postgraduate Dental Courses by the National Board of Examinations (NBE) on January 7, 2018 a national level examination will be conducted which is named as National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET), commonly known as NEET MDS. The mode of examination for NEET MDS 2018 will be online. On yearly basis the NBE conducts NEET MDS 2018 on behalf of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Examination (AIPGDEE) is the new name of NEEDT MDS. All the applicants who want to appear in this exam are supposed to register their names via official website. The aspirants will be provided 3hrs to tackle with 240 questions. For more detailed information all the aspirants are advised to go through this written below article.
NEET MDS 2018
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||National Board of Examinations|
|Name of examination||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS 2018|
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS 2018 Important Dates
All the dates mentioned below are tentative the officials will soon release the dates.
|Registration begins||31st October, 2017|
|Last date of registration and fee submission||31st November, 2017|
|NEET MDS 2018 admit card declaration||January First week 2018|
|NEET MDS 2018 Entrance Examination||7th January, 2018|
|Result Declaration||31st January, 2018|
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- The entire applicants must have passed the Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) degree examination from a recognized institute or board of India.
- The rotation practical training of the aspirant must have completed of 12 months.
- All the aspirants must be registered with Dental Council of India or State Dental Council.
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test MDS 2018 Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of fees is to be done for general and OBC category aspirants 3750 rupees will be charged, whereas for SC/ST/PWD/PH category aspirants only 2750 rupees will be charged.