NEET PG, For admissions to MD/MS/PG courses in India offered by Medical/Dental Colleges approved by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India under the Union Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India except for the institutions established through an Act of Parliament an All India entrance exam conducted by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education) which is named as NEET (National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test -PG). This is one of those exams for which all the students who pass their 10+2+3 with medical subject are curious to clear. It’s not that easy, it’s a national level exam and the difficulty level is also moderately high. So for all the detailed and mandatory information all the interested and eligible aspirants are advised to go through this following article.
NEET PG MD MS Exam Summary 2018
|Level of Examination||PG Level|
|Admission Course||MD MS|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||NEET PG Score One year|
|Exam Conducts Authority||CBSE|
NEET PG MD MS, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG Eligibility Criteria
- All the aspirants who are holding MBBS degree or Provisional MBBS Pass Certificate which is recognized as per the provisions of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 can apply for the same.
- The aspirants who were found ineligible at any stage in NEET PG are not permissible to sit in the exam.
- All the aspirants such candidates who are completing internship after 31st March 2018 will be declared ineligible as per the rules of the officials.
- Aspirants who have not done their graduation course from some unrecognized university or college will be declared ineligible.
NEET PG, National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG Dates
|May 13||NEET PG 2017 Exam: End date|
|Sep 26||Notification of NEET PG 2017|
|Sep 26||Availability of application form|
|Nov 07||Last date of filling up of application form|
|Dec 05||NEET PG 2017 Exam: Start date|
National Eligibility cum Entrance Test PG Examination Pattern 2018
- The exam will be conducted online.
- All the questions will be of MCQ type.
- Total 300 questions will come in exam.
- Total time allowed will be 3hrs and 30min.
- No negative marking is there.