From July 15 in online mode the admission process for admissions to government and private universities across Rajasthan will begin. Till July 20th with their NEET 2018 scores aspirants seeking admission into any medical or dental universities in Rajasthan can apply. Through a two-part registration process all the aspirants can register for Rajasthan MBBS admissions to MBBS and BDS seats in the state medical colleges. Any separate state level medical entrance exam for admission into MBBS and BDS institutes across Rajasthan won’t be conducted by the Office of the Chairman of UG Admission Board, Jaipur. All the interested and eligible aspirants are being advised to go through this below written article.
Rajasthan MBBS /BDS 2018 Details
|Level of Examination||UG Level|
|Examination Category||National Level Examination For Admission|
|Exam Conducts||Once a year|
|Examination Score Validity||One year|
|Conducting Authority||RUHS College of Dental Sciences (Govt. Dental College), Jaipur|
|Name of examination||Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2018|
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2018 Dates
All the dates mentioned below are tentative.
|1||Commencement of the online application form filling||July 15, 2018|
|2||End of submission of the application form||July 20, 2018|
|3||Rajasthan MBBS 2018 Merit list Declaration||July 21, 2018|
|4||Rajasthan MBBS 1st Allotment List Declaration||July 24, 2018|
|5||Rajasthan MBBS Admission 2018 Counseling Commencement||July 26 to July 31, 2018|
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Citizens of India/ overseas citizens of India all are eligible for this admission process.
- Till the time of admission the age of the aspirant should reach 17yrs.
- State quota will be only applicable if the aspirant is registered resident of Rajasthan.
- The clearing of NEET 2018 is must.
- Biology, Chemistry, and Physics should be the major subjects of the aspirant in 10+2.
- Minimum 50% score should be of General category applicants.
- Minimum 40% score should be of reserved category applicants.
Rajasthan MBBS/BDS 2018 Application Form
- First of all go to the official website.
- Directly go to the notification section and search there for the registration form.
- Open the link and fill up the application form correctly.
- After proper filling of application kindly attach all the required documents along with your recent photograph and signature.
- At last the online payment of the fee has to be done.
- Take out at least two copies of your filled application form.